AccuLink™ Remote Thermostat
American Standard owners have saved an average of
50% per year
Savings based on customers who currently have a 10 SEER unit.
AccuLink™ Remote Thermostat Highlights
- Adjust home temperature remotely using most web-enabled cell phones or computers* through the Nexia™ Home interface
- User-friendly features let you program the Wi-Fi thermostat to fit your schedule
- Switch to energy-saving mode remotely to reduce heating and cooling costs while you’re away
- Receive text and email alerts when it’s time for filter changes and maintenance reminders
- Sleek design fits discreetly into any home decor
- Log in to the remote system to turn lights, appliances or other electronics on or off
- Includes a six month** Nexia™ Home trial subscription
For information on limited warranty terms for your AccuLink TM Remote Thermostat, please refer to your owner’s manual or download a copy of our product warranty booklet . Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual.
Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.