Gold 824 Control
American Standard owners have saved an average of
50% per year
Savings based on customers who currently have a 10 SEER unit.
Gold 824 Control
Why we love this product.
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- 4.3" Color Touchscreen
- Filter, humidifier, UV lamp maintenance reminders
A system that works smarter.
Reduce your heating and cooling system's energy consumption with an internet-enabled smartphone, tablet or computer** from anywhere in the world, and thanks to the built-in Nexia™ Bridge, you can remotely control your home too!
Gold 824 Control Highlights
- Built-in Nexia Bridge
- 4.3" color touchscreen
- Schedule up to four daily heating and cooling periods
- Indoor relative humidity display
- Upgradable software
- 5-day weather forecast & weather radar**
- Compatible with conventional 24V central HVAC, heat pump and dual fuel systems
- Energy Star Certified*
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer.
Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.