- HVAC Basics
- Save on Energy Costs
- Energy Star
For Your Home
- Knowing When to DIY
- Heating a Sunroom
- Renovating an Older Home
- Seasonal Activity Tips
- Preparing Your Home for Winter
- Landscaping Around Outdoor Units
- Prepping Your Home For Sale
- Buying a Home with Older HVAC Systems
- Tips for Moving into a New Home
- Maintain Comfortable Temperatures With Décor
- Low-NOx Replacement for Gas-Heated Homes
For your home
Take a look at our home improvement ideas and renovation tips below to know what to expect when you begin your next project. Our home renovation tips will inform you about anything from large home projects to smaller DIY projects.
If you want to add an HVAC upgrade to your home renovation, make sure to contact your local American Standard Customer Care dealer today.
Award winning products.
Award winning dealers.
American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to being the best at everything we do.
At the top of the list is the service you can expect from our dealers. The Building A Higher Standard Award recognizes the best of the best. Each year, we pick four Customer Care Dealers who most exemplify our values of integrity, teamwork, commitment to excellence and community service. Is your local dealer one of them?