Silver 200 Control
American Standard owners have saved an average of
50% per year
Savings based on customers who currently have a 10 SEER unit.
Silver 200 Control
Why we love this product.
- Manual control for customizable comfort
- Easy readability and set-up
- Energy saving capability
A system that works smarter.
Reliable, accurate temperature control made simple with a basic thermostat.
Silver 200 Control Highlights
- Easy to operate, with backlit display and keys that illuminate for nighttime reading
- This non-programmable thermostat reminds you when it's time to change the filter
- Automatically switches between heating and cooling to maintain comfortable temperature year-round
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealer.
Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 5-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.