Silver 624 Control
American Standard owners have saved an average of
50% per year
Savings based on customers who currently have a 10 SEER unit.
Silver 624 Control
Why we love this product.
- Programmability for seven days a week
- Remote temperature control with Nexia Remote Climate Access
- Easy to use touch screen display
A system that works smarter.
Manage your home comfort needs from wherever you happen to be.
Silver 624 Control Highlights
- Remotely control your home’s temperature with Nexia Remote Climate Access*
- Lets you program to fit your schedule seven days a week.
- Digital touch screen display is simple to use.
- Automatically switches between heating and cooling to maintain comfortable temperature year-round.
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer.
Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 5 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.